« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Dude I made out big time, check it out » | Greeting my pets, this is the Great Lizard. » | Merry Christmas and God Bless » | Pack Of Dogs Attack Alligator in Florida » | Do you know, know what I mean? » | Express yourself » | It’s an American tragedy » | Way to much fun » | Plopn' A dude » 

29 December 2006 

Milbogger Soldier Hurt




















Head on over to Lumberjack In a Desert and show him some love.

it is hard for me to tell you all this but i was hurt by an ied here. my right arm has been amputated below the elbow, my left has four working fingers. my legs are fine so l can still logroll! i am on my way to the hospital in germany, then back to the states for more care. i am in high spirits. i am going to be ok, but i will have a long road to recovery. please remember me in your prayers, as well as those who were injured with me. i will let you know more as time passes.

~ J.R. SALZMAN




Check Blackfive for Updates


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!