« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Just in case you have been under a rock » | Dumb ass headline of the day » | FEMALE LANGUAGE » | Wednesday Hero » | Speed week in Daytona » | Happy Monday..... Dude » | Rant for Ranting, just cuzz I » | Just cuzz I can » | Duded » 

20 February 2007 

Dude this is just not right

COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) - The six adult children of singer James Brown have agreed with his partner, Tomi Rae Hynie, on where the entertainer will be buried, an attorney for the woman said Tuesday.

Robert Rosen said the resting place is being kept confidential at the request of Brown's children. He said the burial may take place in the "next few days."

Brown died Christmas Day at age 73. His body is in a confidential location, said Charles Reid, manager of the C.A. Reid Funeral Home, which handled Brown's funeral.

And the worst part is this.........

"As long as there's a lawyer who can earn a fee, this will go on,"


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!