« Home | Happy Monday..... Dude » | Rant for Ranting, just cuzz I » | Just cuzz I can » | Duded » | Breaking News Brothers » | Send some love » | The one and only Grand Dickhead William M. Arkin » | Wednesday Hero » | Uncle Jimbo Kicks some ASS » | A feel good story for Friday, well my Friday that is » 

13 February 2007 

Speed week in Daytona

In what could be called the most severe set of sanctions ever delivered by NASCAR in one day, four Nextel Cup crew chiefs were suspended and their teams were fined a total of $150,000, 150 driver points and 150 car owner points Tuesday afternoon at Daytona International Speedway.

Bringn’ the cracker back to racen’

Thank the lord.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!