« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Uncle Jimbo Kicks some ASS » | A feel good story for Friday, well my Friday that is » | MOTHER F*****G IGNORANT BLOW HARD, STUPID MOTHER F... » | Town to immigrants: you can't kill women » | A stupid Frenchman speaks and the world laughs » | Breaking news from south of the border » | Breaking news on the looming disaster known as Al ... » | Living in the Cracker state. » | Ranting for ranting sake » 

06 February 2007 

The one and only Grand Dickhead William M. Arkin

The dude just doesn’t know when to shut up. I am of the mind set now that his aluminum foil hat has worn thin. The bull keeps running from his pen. Ifn’ I dint know better me thinks he is possessed by liberals. Could be wrong.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming. And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!