« Home | A stupid Frenchman speaks and the world laughs » | Breaking news from south of the border » | Breaking news on the looming disaster known as Al ... » | Living in the Cracker state. » | Ranting for ranting sake » | Wednesday Hero » | A Call For Help » | Here is a great idea » | I don’t even know where to start on this one » | Hate crime at Guilford College (Update) » 

01 February 2007 

Town to immigrants: you can't kill women

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Immigrants wishing to live in the small Canadian town of Herouxville, Quebec, must not stone women to death in public, burn them alive or throw acid on them, according to an extraordinary set of rules released by the local council.

I thought that that was just common sense.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming. And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!