« Home | I don’t even know where to start on this one » | Hate crime at Guilford College (Update) » | United Nations is at it again » | Hate crime at Guilford College » | Man Law » | Watchman’s response to the Iraq resolution is » | ARRRRRRRGGGG Me Captain » | Kitten Cannon » | I have a title » | I. LEWIS LIBBY, also known as "SCOOTER LIBBY" » 

28 January 2007 

Here is a great idea

"Like a lot of folks in this state I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes these taxes as it sees fit. In order for me to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random drug test, which I have no problem with.

"What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a drug test. Shouldn't one have to pass a drug test to get a welfare check? I have to pass one to earn it for them."

Great idea. It would not be an invasion of privacy because the welfare recipient would have a choice. Don't take the test, don't get the money.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming. And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!