« Home | Hate crime at Guilford College (Update) » | United Nations is at it again » | Hate crime at Guilford College » | Man Law » | Watchman’s response to the Iraq resolution is » | ARRRRRRRGGGG Me Captain » | Kitten Cannon » | I have a title » | I. LEWIS LIBBY, also known as "SCOOTER LIBBY" » | THE FINAL INSPECTION » 

27 January 2007 

I don’t even know where to start on this one

Hospice helped dying man lose his virginity

A young disabled man who receives care for his life-limiting illness at a hospice run by a nun spoke yesterday of his decision to use a prostitute to experience sex before he dies.

The hospice staff, after taking advice from a solicitor, the clergy and health care professionals, decided to help him.

God Bless I guess?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming. And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!