« Home | Living in the Cracker state. » | Ranting for ranting sake » | Wednesday Hero » | A Call For Help » | Here is a great idea » | I don’t even know where to start on this one » | Hate crime at Guilford College (Update) » | United Nations is at it again » | Hate crime at Guilford College » | Man Law » 

31 January 2007 

Breaking news on the looming disaster known as Al Gore syndrome

PARIS - Scientists and government officials are falling far behind in their attempts to come up with an authoritative report on global warming but not because of major disagreements among more than 100 nations and dozens of scientists.

The problem is wrangling over the wording and nuances of general language, and the new found real reason of Global Warming……….




















“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming. And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!