« Home | Town to immigrants: you can't kill women » | A stupid Frenchman speaks and the world laughs » | Breaking news from south of the border » | Breaking news on the looming disaster known as Al ... » | Living in the Cracker state. » | Ranting for ranting sake » | Wednesday Hero » | A Call For Help » | Here is a great idea » | I don’t even know where to start on this one » 

01 February 2007 

MOTHER F*****G IGNORANT BLOW HARD, STUPID MOTHER F***ER D***HEAD, DID I SAY DUMB ASS MOTHERF***ER.

To whom do I spew this bitter tiriat? The one and only Grand Dickhead William M. Arkin columnist for the Washington Post's online service. He has done what I thought could not be done. He pissed me off more than Kerry’s botched joke. Lets start with this little nugget:

The Troops Also Need to Support the American People

The title of the article alone is enough to piss off any rational person off.

I'm all for everyone expressing their opinion, even those who wear the uniform of the United States Army. But I also hope that military commanders took the soldiers aside after the story and explained to them why it wasn't for them to disapprove of the American people.

Pardon me? Did the Grand MOTHER F***ING D***HEAD actually write that. An American soldier is not allowed to disapprove of the anti war, pinko, leftist, jerk offs, who are doing their best to loose this war and give aid and comfort to our enemy’s. I am truly amazed. It is fine for anyone to talk bad about the military but lord forbid the military questions them on their reasons.

These soldiers should be grateful that the American public, which by all polls overwhelmingly disapproves of the Iraq war and the President's handling of it, do still offer their support to them, and their respect.
Through every Abu Ghraib and Haditha, through every rape and murder, the American public has indulged those in uniform, accepting that the incidents were the product of bad apples or even of some administration or command order.


Okay let me get this right Mr. Dumb Ass C**K S****G MOTHER F****R. Our soldiers should be grateful that the American public has indulged them. Man I just can’t wrap my head around that bullshit. Our soldiers do the job that all those winning F*****G pussy cant do, and the asshole thinks the should be grateful to them. I say kiss my ass.


One last quote from this piece of shit.


and their attitude is that we should in addition roll over and play dead, defer to the military and the generals and let them fight their war


DUMB ASS the military and the generals know how to fight a war. But I guess this DICKLESS wonder would rather have some crack smoking toothless brainless asshat with some fancy college education and indoctrination in the pinko commy leftist school of stupidity running it. My guess is he would prefer the later.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming. And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!