« Home | Them PLOPN' Cannooks are at it again » | Have the British started the conversion of the Wor... » | The Green Things are eating the Tree Huggers Brains » | Last one really, me go night night » | Things that make you go............ » | Just cuzz I feel like it » | Dude » | Wednesday Hero » | Another just check it out, K? » | Just check it out, K? » 

19 March 2007 

"Bong hits 4 Jesus"

Sorry not getting it. I mean really is anyone surprised about this? Our schools have been turned over to some really PINKO, LEFTIST, COMMY SCUM. Maybe not as bad at the High school level, but our Colleges, come on dudes wake up. I would bet a few brews that some teacher put him up to it. But we all know I am never right, Sunshine is.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!