« Home | The Green Things are eating the Tree Huggers Brains » | Last one really, me go night night » | Things that make you go............ » | Just cuzz I feel like it » | Dude » | Wednesday Hero » | Another just check it out, K? » | Just check it out, K? » | Britain on Tuesday became the first country to joi... » | WHAT THE PLOP? » 

19 March 2007 

Have the British started the conversion of the World to The Church of Global Warming?


Looks as if we have another new member. Ex-CIA chief says…….

Wait for it………….

Wait for it.......



He advocated an additional tax of about $1 per gallon on gasoline, diesel and other petroleum products in the United States


Martha get the 2X4 PLEASE

"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!