« Home | Just so you know » | Democrats push for withdrawal date from Iraq » | Where is God? » | Breaking news » | THE SENILITY PRAYER: » | Not checked but sounds good to me » | Saw this at Blogger » | Just want to say thanks too » | Wednesday Hero » | And now a word from Frank well 5 words » 

13 March 2007 

WHAT THE PLOP?

President George W. Bush said this today in Mexico


``My pledge to you and your government, but, more importantly, the people of Mexico, is I will work as hard as I possibly can to pass comprehensive immigration reform,''


Martha get the 2X4. He is just not getting it. How the hell can anyone in their right mind tell the people of another country that. He pledges to them and ignores what the people of his country want. ENFORCE THE PLOPN’ LAW.

Don’t think that’s too much to ask. But I live in a dream world of laws and people who break them are punished.



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!