« Home | Democrats push for withdrawal date from Iraq » | Where is God? » | Breaking news » | THE SENILITY PRAYER: » | Not checked but sounds good to me » | Saw this at Blogger » | Just want to say thanks too » | Wednesday Hero » | And now a word from Frank well 5 words » | Old but true » 

09 March 2007 

Just so you know

Disclaimer:

Be it hereby known that this Blog's owner, together with but not excluding all those certain parts thereunto, shall be held unaccountable against all hurt felling, ulcers, broken items, and anything else stupid you do because of something I say, that occur between now and Thursday afternoon shortly before 2, during which time the User will, at no charge to the Owner, be subject to my legion of little people, who will emerge from their caves and engage in rituals designed to cleanse the User of evil spirits.

WARNING: IT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF SOME LAW IF YOU REMOVE A MATRESS TAG AND I CAN NEITHER CONFERM NOR DENIE THE PRESENTS OF NUCLEAR WEAPAONS.

"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!