« Home | Okay I done did watched the news tonight » | Het Teddy forget what you did 38 years ago? » | Wednesday Hero » | Department of Homeland InSecurity chief Michael Ch... » | ARB is home and all is well » | Slow news day so I give you this » | Wednesday Hero » | Forgot this one thing » | 3 » | Puppy shake? » 

18 July 2007 

Dude what uppppppppppp?


It’s my invisible friend Eugene stopped by for a chat. Went like this:

Eugene: What up dude?

Me: Not much, ya hear about the Goracle?

Eugene: Not what up with the Dumb a$$

Me: He held some thingy called Live Earth

Eugene: What that about?

Me: Bunch of dumb a$$’$ tryn’ to make money off fake data.

Eugene: Dude your $hitting me, right?

Me: Nope dude.

Eugene: Who would believe that dumb a$$.

Me: Modena?

Eugene: What up with that, dude?

Me: Who know’s

Eugene: Cool, you hear about the thing?

Me: What thing?

Eugene: The thing…

Me: Oh that thing…

Eugene: Dude

Me: What

Eugene: Later

Me: Cool

Eugene: ………………………………………………………..

Me: Cool


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!