« Home | It's Sunday » | If you are » | Wednesday Hero » | The green things are coming » | You tell me if I am nuts » | Wednesday Hero » | From the land of fruits and nuts » | Wednesday Hero » | It is Veterans Day » | Happy Birthday USMC » 

02 December 2007 

Dog farts

O.K. here is the rant of the day.

Me went to the store and they did not have what I wanted. Suck’s to be me. Then Sunshine give’s me shit, and then the dog fart’s in my face. See where this is going? Any way I digress. Where the Plop was I? Oh I was going to rant about that, that new fangled thingie that they have out now.

Dog farts stink, dude

Where was I? Oh Plop I forgot. Hang on.

That new thingie I was talkn’ bout. You seen it on TV. It’s that new thingie. I want one, don’t know why, but I do. You going to get one too?


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!