« Home | Random thoughts » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Okay it’s 0540 » | The 500 Pick……… » | Ask me if I care » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | For Sunshine » 

06 March 2008 

Election watch, okay not

Hillary Clinton

She kills me, I mean her voice is enough to make you want to kill Bill. She say’s she has done thing’s but all I see is a big mouth, and a dumb liberal B!$@H. Just me, but I do not like her, never have never will.


Barack Obama

Were to start on this looser, as far as I can tell he has not done S&!T. He is BLACK. But that’s about it. I know he wants CHANGE, but he has not said S$!T. Wait he will withdraw from Iraq. What an A$$.

John McCain


Dude where to start? Yes he was a POW, but I think they got to his brain. Not been the brightest light in the package of late. The green things have got him and he is lost.

So my point is…………..

Life sucks then you die, get over it…………..



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!