« Home | Is it just me or is this guy a dolt » | Wednesday Hero » | ARB looking good » | Wednesday Hero » | Because I’m a man, » | Quote of the Week.... » | The World Is A More Miserable Place Today » | If Wishes Were horses » | I work for Cheetos » | Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist' » 

24 July 2008 

Is anyone listening?

Obama's a dolt that makes "Rookie Mistake's"

Obama rejected Gibson's suggestion that using the phrase was a "rookie mistake."

"I wouldn't say rookie mistake. I think that veterans make mistakes as well," he said.


Well I would say it was. Mr. Gibson thinks so. What about you?

And 143 days of experience in the Senate makes him a veteran. Yep nothing to look at here move on.........


I sure will feel safe if he is elected and makes them there Rookie Mistake's, how about you?



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!