« Home | What the?????? » | Does the world still run on » | Rocks » | Wednesday Hero » | Let it rain » | In The Air Tonight » | Boniva??????????? » | What the Plop? » | Wednesday Hero » | What the Plop?????????? » 

20 September 2008 

I go for smoke now

OK plans. I have them, yes sir and by God I do. But I always hear “Michael come here”. What up with that? My name is Joe. So I was thunkinding, what if I could come up with a smart idea to solve the gas problem. As an American I have some responsibility for this, right? So me and “Sir Psycho Duffis Bob” went out on a walk about. Yes Bob does mind some times. Anyways we, was a walking and Bob found, how do I say this nice? Puppy left over stuff. He looked at me and said this stinks. I looked at him and said its puppy shit. He was like I do not like it get ride of it. My mind went in to over drive, dude there is money in puppy shit. So here is my plan:


Collect all puppy shit.


Send it to Washington DC address it to who you want.


Send me A dollar two ninety eight.


Sit back and wait.


Watch the money come in.


Not much of a plan but you got a better one?




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!