« Home | 11 » | Morning » | The sun goes down » | This week’s guess the party from » | Got to love Illinois, not so much really............. » | Al Franken » | TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS, » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Happy Monday all » 

29 December 2008 

Disclaimer:

Be it hereby known that this Blog's owner, together with but not excluding all those certain parts thereunto, shall be held unaccountable against all hurt felling, ulcers, broken items, and anything else stupid you do because of something I say, that occur between now and Thursday afternoon shortly before 2, during which time the User will, at no charge to the Owner, be subject to my legion of little people, who will emerge from their caves and engage in rituals designed to cleanse the User of evil spirits. WARNING: IT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF SOME LAW IF YOU REMOVE A MATTRESS TAG AND I CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENIE THE PRESENTS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS.



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!