« Home | Obama Takes Stimulus to the People » | Pick your ass up off the floor and, stop laughing ... » | And the French get their ass kicked again » | Wednesday Hero » | To F'in good » | Dude what up with the Blue? » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Education under Arne Duncan Barack Obama's choice ... » | Breakin inportant news a must read » 

24 January 2009 

What the heck I don't care you figure it out......

Ψάχνει συνομιλητές στον διάλογο για την Παιδεία
Ελευθεροτυπία - Πριν από 17 ώρες
Σε αναζήτηση συμμαχιών προς εξεύρεση λύσεων στον ταραγμένο χώρο της εκπαίδευσης προέβη χθες από του βήματος της Βουλής ο πρωθυπουργός Κ. Καραμανλής, κηρύσσοντας στην ουσία την έναρξη του εθνικού διαλόγου για την παιδεία. Το ΠΑΣΟΚ είπε μεν ναι στην ...


Thinking it might not be good news....


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!