« Home | Another guy with a pair... » | If we wanted to not get into this mess... We shoul... » | Plop it here are some » | I am at a lost point now, really LOST » | Martha 6X6 time » | U.S. Posted $192.78 Billion Total Budget Deficit i... » | Wednesday Hero » | Wake up people » | Martha 4X4 time again » | Just cause I like it » 

14 March 2009 

Question

OK I am sitting on the front porch smoking a cigarette and the crazy (mental challenged if you like) guy from across the street comes out. Yells at me, “The world will die in 73 seconds”. Then he goes back in his house. So what do I do? Smoke my cigarette and wait 5 minutes to see if he is right.


So who is crazy?





"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!