« Home | TEXAS DEPUTY SHERIFF vs NEW YORK LAWYER » | Hot news! » | Wednesday Hero » | Why newspapers are used in the bottom of bird cages! » | I just want to be left alone » | My name is Rodney » | Bullshit Bob » | Mainstream Mis-Information » | My name is Rodney » | Wednesday Hero » 

03 October 2009 

A true America

Sorry to say in the future you will not see this from generation X, or Y. What some people do not understand is that some people feel the calling to serve their country, and do what needs to be done.

So you lazy good for nothings can talk bad about it. We do it or did it to give you that right.

So the question, would you do what Army Ranger Corporal Ben Kopp did?

My prayers go out to his family. I did not know your son I wish I did, because I am sure he would have made a better person.

God Bless you Ben

I thank you
Watchman

More here


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!