« Home | US President Barack Obama has hailed as "historic"... » | Fort Hood » | Dog and pony show goes on, and on » | Need religion? » | Wednesday Hero » | Thanks Ray » | Martha get the 2X4 » | From Sunshine » | Wednesday Hero » | Hello My Name is Rodney » 

08 November 2009 

Fort Hood's Deceased

My prayer to the family and friends.

Lt. Col. Juanita Warman, 55, Havre de Grace, MD
Maj. Libardo Caraveo, 52, Woodbridge, VA
Cpt. John P. Gaffaney, 54, San Diego, CA
Cpt. Russell Seager, 41, Racine, WI
Staff Sgt. Justin Decrow, 32, Plymouth, IN
Sgt. Amy Krueger, 29, Kiel, WI
Spc. Jason Hunt, 22, Tillman, OK
Spc. Frederick Greene, 29, Mountain City, TN
PFC Aaron Nemelka, 19, West Jordan, UT
PFC Michael Pearson, 22, Bolingbrook, IL
PFC Kham Xiong, 23, St. Paul, MN
Pvt. Francheska Velez, 21, Chicago, IL
Michael G. Cahill, Cameron, TX [civilian]


Associated Press list of victims.


GOD BLESS



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!