« Home | H. R. 3590 made easy! » | H. R. 3590 made easy! » | H. R. 3590 made easy! » | Hello my name is Rodney! » | H. R. 3590 made easy! » | H. R. 3590 made easy! » | Great news Louisiana » | Next, they come for your TV » | Attorney General Eric Holder » | Hello My Name Is Rodney » 

23 November 2009 

H. R. 3590 made easy!

(E) providing for home visits that promote immunization through education, assessments of need, referrals, provision of immunizations, or other services;

Dude cool!

People coming to your home to pimp immunizations.

Can’t wait, I see it now:

Ring

I open the door and say hello

Dude standing on the porch says I need a shot for the “Sarah Palin virus”

I am like what is that?

Next thing I know I am on the floor and he is giving me a shot.

He says thank you, I just made $45000.00

I AM LIKE WHAT THE HECK!

Now I just want to go outside and lick mail boxes………


See simple!





"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!