« Home | Sunday Jam » | Wednesday Hero » | Again Nuff siad » | Nuff said.... » | Wednesday Hero » | Dude what up with that Bob Cesca dude? » | Wednesday Hero » | I like this one..... » | Wednesday Hero » | Wish I knew! » 

21 March 2010 

Census 2010

Letter dated March 15 2010

In BOLD “Please complete and mail back the enclosed census form today”

Question 1

How many people were living or staying in this house, apartment, or mobile home on April 1 2010?


Okay let’s start with the obvious, it’s March. How in the heck am I suppose to know how many people will be living here on 1 April?

Question 2

Were there any additional people staying here April 1 2010 that you did not include in Question 1?

What? If I cant answer question 1 how the heck can I answer this one?




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!