« Home | Stevie Ray Vaughan - Mary had a Little Lamb » | Kenny Wayne Shepherd- Blue On Black (Acoustic) » | Jon Butcher - Wishes » | Plop it » | Rolling Thunder 2010 - A Marine's Vigil » | GET YOUR ASS OVER TO "BLACKFIVE" and learn more! T... » | Patriot Network on Obama's War Against Arizona » | Cliff Clavin explains the" Buffalo Theory" » | Wife is going to kill me » | Nine words women use... » 

28 August 2010 

Martha the 2X4, and hit me hard!

Dang nub it they just don’t want to stop. I am a telling you, I’s wake up today and good Lord I find out the good old U.S.A. has done lost its mind. The EPA wants to ban lead bullets, because they could hurt someone? That’s what a bullet does. Well if you shoot it to, kill or to wound, your call. So next I find out white people can not speak at the Lincoln Memorial today because Dr. MLK did 47 years ago?

Next I find out that master mind of the USS Cole bombing, well let’s just say someone said we will not charge, nor prosecute him anytime soon. That funny stuff in New York, dudes don’t get me started.

Smoke break!

This cracker has been south, north, left coast, and to God’s country. Done my time, but now it is just getting plump stupid. So you ask? What you going to do now?

1st Going to get a gun
2nd Buy some “Lead ammo”
3rd Go to Taco Bell

Peace out


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!