« Home | Martha the 2X4, and hit me hard! » | Stevie Ray Vaughan - Mary had a Little Lamb » | Kenny Wayne Shepherd- Blue On Black (Acoustic) » | Jon Butcher - Wishes » | Plop it » | Rolling Thunder 2010 - A Marine's Vigil » | GET YOUR ASS OVER TO "BLACKFIVE" and learn more! T... » | Patriot Network on Obama's War Against Arizona » | Cliff Clavin explains the" Buffalo Theory" » | Wife is going to kill me » 

29 August 2010 

Oh no he did not!

Go read this then come back: PowerPoints 'R' Us

Well you can’t say he did not know what was going to happen:

“Throughout my career I have been known to walk that fine line between good taste and unemployment. I see no reason to change that now.”

Me I just use to say “Before you ask the question, make sure you want to hear the answer” Toward the end of my active duty I did my share of the glorious PowerPoint Presentations. So I do understand the dude’s frustrations.

Is the background right, is this the right font, is the transition smooth, and is it a statically pleasing?

Forget the information, that’s not important. The question always was will this make my boss look good. Plain and simple, PowerPoint Presentations are never done by the person who presents them. Nope, and the information in them for the most part is not important.

So it comes as no surprise that…..

American Colonel sacked after Afghan rant

At least someone said it. And for those who think it is only happens in the military, sorry the civilian word runs on PowerPoint too. So embrace the suck and get the transition right, damn it!



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!