« Home | Dude? » | George Carlin on Earth Day » | Steven Crowder: Attacks On Sarah Palin's "Retarded... » | My name is Rodney......... » | Some one please explain this, really..... » | There it is. » | He WAS....... » | I'm No Angel » | Bloody Well Right » | Regurgitating the Apple: How Modern Liberals "Think" » 

25 April 2011 

Cracker say's WHAT?




So a cracker can not take a BLT from Arizona to California, right? What about taking my BLT from Alabama to Florida?

In addition to weigh stations, Florida uses Agricultural Inspection Stations. These are normally a few miles before or after the weigh stations.

Dude say what? It gets better:

Florida has a Agricultural Law Enforcement which states:

"A fundamental right guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States is equal protection under the law. Along with this right to equal protection is the fundamental right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures by government agents as guaranteed by the Fourth Amendment. Citizens are free to walk and drive our streets, highways, and other public places without police interference so long as they obey the law."



So I still want to know can I take my BLT from Alabama to Florida? Really what is the big deal, it's like a sandwich! Wait I know I could move to Cuba, then I would not have a BLT! Dang I am just so smart.



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!