« Home | The said BLT » | Cracker say's WHAT? » | Dude? » | George Carlin on Earth Day » | Steven Crowder: Attacks On Sarah Palin's "Retarded... » | My name is Rodney......... » | Some one please explain this, really..... » | There it is. » | He WAS....... » | I'm No Angel » 

25 April 2011 

So FUCKING SORRY!

Dude somethings can be let go, others not. Cross that line and I will let you. Dude you crossed it. Never put shit over my family, and of all things a computer. She has one! He is my older brother and I will do what I can for him. Ever think it's my way of paying him back for all he did for me, nope that thought never entered your mind. I was raised to respect my parents, but I really don't need to take shit from them when I am doing what they told me to do! Could be wrong!



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!