« Home | My Dad » | Pat Condell on Islamic Cultural Terrorism » | I know how you feel now » | Old Dude told me » | Talk low, talk slow and don`t talk too much. » | Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up... » | John Wayne » | Rolling Thunder - A Marine's Vigil » | Dude not that hard to get me.. » | Red Skelton - Pledge of Allegiance » 

26 June 2011 

Thomas Ball RIP

Long read but worth it.

Background


His statement to the world


I think he had a point, not sure I would drive it home the way he did. But he had his reason and who am I to judge.



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!

Whats worse is the court painted the sidewalk immediately, and destroyed the tape evidence. When trying to place flowers at the building, the police came and threw them out.

This guy died to bring attention to a situation, and the city is trying to stamp out every memory of it. >_<

Post a Comment