« Home | Humble Pie-30 Days In The Hole » | Wednesday Hero » | Love you Pop » | Life is what it is » | Bottled Water » | OWS » | Dude my head hurts » | I am back » | THE DOCTOR SAYS......​... » | Dude got a point » 

18 February 2012 

See that?

Did not think you did. You walk around in your little world wanting everything given to you. Can’t blame you, that’s the way you were raised. Sad, yes it is. Me I get up and work for what I have and what I want. I feel nothing for you but pitty for you. You’re a sad person that just can’t get your shit together. In the end my hard work equates to your free ride, enjoy while you can, because someday it ends, for you. Me I will still have what I worked for, and well you did nothing but cry. So Sorry.





"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!