« Home | Grow up already » | Gurkhas » | See that? » | Humble Pie-30 Days In The Hole » | Wednesday Hero » | Love you Pop » | Life is what it is » | Bottled Water » | OWS » | Dude my head hurts » 

18 February 2012 

See that?

You know that all Occupy Wall Street crap? Dude do these people not know how dumb they are? Really what did you achieve? Nothing, nope not a thing, you were used as a tool, too dumb to know it, your slow that way. Your enlightened ignorance has elevated you to a new plane. My dog understands more than you ever will. All we ask of you is clean up after yourself, wait you don’t know how to do that. Personal hygiene is a lost cause with you. But you feel free to tell me how to live. You are a joke but you just don’t get it. SAD, yes you are! Sucks to be you…………..




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!