« Home | Shit Happens! » | Links, Links every where you look there’s a Link Link » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Thought I should post this because I said somethi... » | I knew it, I just knew it. » | All You Wanted to Know About T1 But Were Afraid to... » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | Question of the day » | Hello » 

20 April 2006 

Wacky old Rep. Cynthia McKinney

The report, obtained Wednesday by CNN, called the March 29 incident involving Rep. Cynthia McKinney, D-Georgia, an "assault on a police officer."

Okay she assaulted a police officer, but she said:

"There should not have been any physical contact in this incident," she said. "I am sorry that this misunderstanding happened at all, and I regret its escalation and I apologize."

Watchman’s Translation:

“That RACIST PIG should have never touched me. My fellow Democrats have told me to shut up already. I should have kept my big mouth shut. Now lets all forget about it. Till I play the race card next time.”

So my guess is she will walk. Maybe just maybe she will apologize to the office. Hell who am I kidding, she won’t.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”