« Home | My BAG its Monday night » | Watch out the Big Dawg is going to speak » | The Dog and Phony show rolls on » | C-SPAN2 » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Ifn' you thunked'd about it » | It’s American Idol Treee » | THE DOG AND PHONY SHOW GOES ON » | It’s American Idol Treee » | You might be a TRUE AMERICAN IF » 

13 May 2006 

For "What's her name"

Proud

The definition below is small cuzz it dont mean shit (The one below it is not cuzz it does mean something)

1: feeling or showing pride: as a: having or displaying excessive self-esteem b: much pleased c: having proper self-respect

What can I say about this? Not the definition I would use. Here is mine. The Brat’s better half (A.K.A) “What’s her name” is headed to the “Sand Box”. She volunteered to do this, guess she was dropped on her head once too many times as a youngn’ too. I guess I think I am thankful, more than anything. I believe in my heart she did this because she believes in the mission. She may someday tell me why. But ifn’ she doesn’t that’s cool. She is the “BOMB” and I am glad she is in my son’s life and mine. I do hope her parents feel the same way, (Sure know that they are as afraid as I am but a million times more). My point is that they are both serving their country, doing what needs to be done. They don’t ask for anything in return. Hard to believe that there are still youngn's out there that feel that way. Not to say that they are special in any way. They are doing something other kids are not doing, (Okay I still think of you that way, (KIDS) I am old school that way, and always will, get over it O.K.). To anyone that has the misconception about “What’s her name” no she is not a killer, a baby burner, or a war nut. She is one of the best peeps’ you could ever know. That said, YOU GO GIRL KEEP THE HEAD DOWN AND WHEN YOU COME HOME I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE THE 2nd OR 3rd TO GIVE YOU A HUG AND SAY THANK YOU. And really the Brat is not going to have any parties till you get home. I love you. And yes I know your name, just giving you a hard time.

P.S. Hey Brat what time are we going to Sammy’s? Think I got you in trouble yet?




“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!