« Home | It’s American Idol Treee » | That Blog casting really kickd' me in the butt » | And now for something completely different, Neurot... » | A Day without Immigrants 1st Post Mortem » | A Day without Immigrants Update Final Update (Okay... » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 7 No I think thi... » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 7 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 6 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 5 1/2 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 5 » 

03 May 2006 

It’s American Idol Treee

Someone was upset cuzz I wanted to see the bald dude kick some butt. I'll say it again Elliot needs to go. We will see.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!