« Home | A Day without Immigrants Update # 4 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 3 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 2 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 1 » | It’s a conspiracy I tell you » | 'Day without Immigrants' » | Has the world lost it's mind » | Guess I know how to let a dog pick me. » | Dont know why I was here » | Welcome to the neighborhood, now pass the ammo » 

01 May 2006 

A Day without Immigrants Update # 5

Now you idiot’s have done did it, you have pissed me off. Here it is my first Blog Cast and nothing. No raisin pie for you. Shit I think I might take a nap. Do something already. Oh now I get it, you’re not going to do anything. Okay, how does this affect me?



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!