« Home | Guess I know how to let a dog pick me. » | Dont know why I was here » | Welcome to the neighborhood, now pass the ammo » | It’s American Idol Treee » | This is way too easy » | It’s American Idol Treee » | I feel safe, don’t you » | My condolences to the families » | The International Rules of Manhood » | It’s only Fish Bait in Alabama » 

29 April 2006 

Has the world lost it's mind

By The Associated Press
April 29, 2006, 6:04 AM EDT

Drug policies of selected countries based on information from the New York-based Drug Policy Alliance and governments:

* Mexico: Under a measure approved by the Mexican Congress, small quantities of drugs for personal use would be legal, including cocaine and heroin. The office of President Vicente Fox has indicated he will sign the bill.

* The Netherlands: Possession of small amounts of cannabis for personal use has been decriminalized. The sale of cannabis is technically illegal, but operators of coffee shops avoid prosecution by selling no more than 5 grams per person in any one transaction, not selling the drug to those under age 18, not advertising drugs or selling hard drugs.

* Colombia: possession of narcotics is legal for individual consumption: 20 grams of marijuana, and one gram of cocaine and heroin.

* Canada: Although marijuana is still illegal in Canada, 2001 regulations allow the use of marijuana by people with serious illnesses. A 2003 court ruling forced the government to sell the drug to certified medical marijuana patients. Canada is also preparing to allow reduced sentences for possession of small amounts of marijuana and is evaluating heroin maintenance programs.

* United States: Federal drug policy is centered on interdiction, arrest, prosecution and incarceration of users and distributors of controlled substances. Some new state laws, however, take a more liberal approach to drug policy.

* Singapore: Singapore's sentencing guidelines call for the death penalty for trafficking more than 15 grams of heroin or 500 grams of cannabis.


Okay, what the f%@& guy's. It's okay here but, not here, and here we kill you. Come on already. Again let's let the DOCTORS have a say. Desk jockeys don't have a clue. If it helps let it go. I guess I will have to write a position paper on this. Till then, tip a cold one back but watch your back. And to all you people out there that have not watched someone you love go thru the pain,

I SAY FUCK YOU. Thats right FU. (Yes I know I should not use that kind of language, and I was raised better, but I lived it and it piss'ed me off, get over it already)



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”