« Home | The Dog and Pony show continues » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | Did I miss something while I was at work? » | International Rules of Manhood » | Sunday Bible School » | 2006 Atlantic Basin Tropical Cyclone Names: » | Medical Marijuana's Catch-22 » | Happy Birthday Queen Victoria » | Arrrggggggg I Hate Mondays » 

25 April 2006 

It’s only Fish Bait in Alabama

And Cynthia McKinney is still at large and speaking. (Come on guys, find a way to keep her quiet). Can we all agree she needs to shut up? Hey Teddy take some time and have a talk with her. K.

I dont think it will happen soon enuff.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

We would never use Cynthia McKinney as Fish Bait in Alabama.

Our fish have better taste.

Post a Comment