« Home | International Rules of Manhood » | Sunday Bible School » | 2006 Atlantic Basin Tropical Cyclone Names: » | Medical Marijuana's Catch-22 » | Happy Birthday Queen Victoria » | Arrrggggggg I Hate Mondays » | I was perusing my favorites » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Wacky old Rep. Cynthia McKinney » | Shit Happens! » 

23 April 2006 

Did I miss something while I was at work?

Okay so I get home, watch the tape of race from Phoenix. Turn to my favorite channel, The HISTORY Channel. And I am like what the F#&%! What does The Road Warrior have to do with HISTORY? I mean okay it’s a good flick but “HISTORY”. Someone please forward the memo on this one? It’s on Reel to Reel but come on guy's wake up it’s not HISTORY, it’s a good flick, that’s it.

Program Description:

Mel Gibson, Bruce Spence (1981) Loner lawman Mad Max fights barbarian bikers for gasoline in the wastelands of the FUTURE.

Now the bad part is it will be on again when I go to work, guess I will just have to watch the weather channel all night. Thanks you bunch of idiots. Keep it up and my new favorite channel will be DISCOVEY.

No raisin pie for you today.




“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”