« Home | Arrrggggggg I Hate Mondays » | I was perusing my favorites » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Wacky old Rep. Cynthia McKinney » | Shit Happens! » | Links, Links every where you look there’s a Link Link » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Thought I should post this because I said somethi... » | I knew it, I just knew it. » | All You Wanted to Know About T1 But Were Afraid to... » 

21 April 2006 

Happy Birthday Queen Victoria

Just some tid bits I found at CNN international

Queen Elizabeth was born in London April 21, 1926, and was crowned queen June 2, 1953, after the death of her father, King George VI..

She was proclaimed queen in February 1952 at age 25 after the death of her father, King George VI, and was crowned the following year.

You Go Girl. (Okay not very Roaly but I ain't British)



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”