« Home | Did I miss something while I was at work? » | International Rules of Manhood » | Sunday Bible School » | 2006 Atlantic Basin Tropical Cyclone Names: » | Medical Marijuana's Catch-22 » | Happy Birthday Queen Victoria » | Arrrggggggg I Hate Mondays » | I was perusing my favorites » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Wacky old Rep. Cynthia McKinney » 

24 April 2006 

Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one.

From: The Free Dictionary

un•doc•u•ment•ed
adj.
1. Not supported by written evidence:
2. Not having the needed documents, as for permission to live or work in a foreign country.
n.
A person not having proper documentation, especially for immigration.

work•er
n.
1.
a. One who works at a particular occupation or activity: an office worker.
b. One who does manual or industrial labor.

From: Watchman

The new Politically Correct word for an individual who has broken our laws and should be deported and never allowed back in. And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!




“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”