« Home | My condolences to the families » | The International Rules of Manhood » | It’s only Fish Bait in Alabama » | The Dog and Pony show continues » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | Did I miss something while I was at work? » | International Rules of Manhood » | Sunday Bible School » | 2006 Atlantic Basin Tropical Cyclone Names: » 

25 April 2006 

I feel safe, don’t you

Okay I was sleeping and having a great dream, and then some door to door religious pusher woke me up. So I checked the latest news and found this:

From CNN

"FDA lacks a clear and effective process for making decisions about, and providing management oversight of, post market drug safety issues," the GAO report said. "We observed that there is a lack of criteria for determining what safety actions to take and when to take them."

Things that make you wonder, What are we paying these guys for.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”