« Home | It’s American Idol Treee » | I feel safe, don’t you » | My condolences to the families » | The International Rules of Manhood » | It’s only Fish Bait in Alabama » | The Dog and Pony show continues » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | Did I miss something while I was at work? » | International Rules of Manhood » 

26 April 2006 

This is way too easy

From her “Official Website”


McKinney-Capitol Police Incident Timeline April 14, 2006
(Washington, DC) -
1. Incident, Wednesday, March 29, 2006 at 8:57am. No arrest is made and nothing is said about any criminal charges.

Now she thinks she did nothing wrong.

2. Congresswoman McKinney calls Sergeant-at-Arms Wilson Livingood, who along with US Capitol PD Acting Chief Thompson, came to her Congressional Office that same afternoon to discuss a 'pattern of conduct by police in failing to recognize the Congresswoman.' Thompson Apologizes for the officer not recognizing Congresswoman. He promises to work on problem and get back to her. Nothing is said about any possible criminal charges.


Now you know you F%$@'ed up.


3. Rumor begins later Wednesday that Congresswoman may be charged with assault on officer

Notice how her press conferenss if left out.


4. McKinney issues original statement on Wednesday night, March 29, 2006:
(Washington, DC)

- To the Members of the Capitol Hill Police:
Earlier today I had an unfortunate confrontation with a Capitol Hill Police Officer. It is traditional protocol that Capitol Hill Police Officers secure 535 Members of Congress, including 100 Senators. It is the expectation of most Members of Congress that Capitol Hill Police officers know who they are. I was urgently trying to get to an important meeting on time to fulfill my obligations to my constituents. Unfortunately, the Police Officer did not recognize me as a Member of Congress and a confrontation ensued. I did not have on my Congressional pin but showed the Police Officer my Congressional ID. I know that Capitol Hill Police are securing our safety, that of thousands of others, and I appreciate the work that they do. I deeply regret that the incident occurred. I have demonstrated my support for them in the past and I continue to support them now.

Anyone, what time did this come out?

5. Thursday warrant rumor appears in media.

OH I put my foot in my mouth again.

6. March 31 Friday Press conference called by Congresswoman McKinney who reads statement:

Apparently the case against me may be referred for prosecution. Therefore, I have been advised by my attorneys not to discuss the facts of this case. However, let me be clear, this whole incident was instigated by the inappropriate touching and stopping of me – a female, black, progressive Congresswoman. I deeply regret that this incident occurred and I am certain that after a full review of the facts, I will be exonerated.

I did nothing wrong it's his fault. So I'm a BLACK and a CONGRESSWOMAN, so lets see if I can get on TV.

7. Congresswoman McKinney issues Apology on House Floor on Thursday, April 7:

I come before this body to personally express, again, my sincere regret about the encounter with the Capitol Hill Police. I appreciate my colleagues who are standing with me, who love this institution and who love this country. There should not have been any physical contact in this incident. I have always supported law enforcement, and will be voting for H. Res. 756 expressing my gratitude and appreciation to the professionalism and dedication of the men and women of the U.S. Capitol Police. I am sorry that this misunderstanding happened at all and I regret its escalation. And I apologize.

Okay now she is tryn’ to rewrite history. Go sit in the corner and shut up. Hey Teddy you know how to shut up, oh that’s right I forgot that was your brother. Please MAKE HER SHUT UP AND GO HOME.

Thanks




“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”