« Home | It’s a conspiracy I tell you » | 'Day without Immigrants' » | Has the world lost it's mind » | Guess I know how to let a dog pick me. » | Dont know why I was here » | Welcome to the neighborhood, now pass the ammo » | It’s American Idol Treee » | This is way too easy » | It’s American Idol Treee » | I feel safe, don’t you » 

01 May 2006 

A Day without Immigrants Update # 1

Okay, I am not an immigrant so I did not get the email, or memo. But where the hell was the fireworks guys. Come on this is a big frigging deal and we have no kick off. Note to the idiots that started this “You need a big kick off to get everyone’s attention”. So far nothing out of the usually, the nuddie bar / steak house (who do they think their kidding), next store is about the same, the hotel is still going, and hell a plane just took off, the rent a car place is kicking. Not a good start dudes.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!