« Home | Has the world lost it's mind » | Guess I know how to let a dog pick me. » | Dont know why I was here » | Welcome to the neighborhood, now pass the ammo » | It’s American Idol Treee » | This is way too easy » | It’s American Idol Treee » | I feel safe, don’t you » | My condolences to the families » | The International Rules of Manhood » 

30 April 2006 

'Day without Immigrants'

It’s less than 24 hours away. Oh I am so excited I can’t wait. A whole day without them there pesky Immigrants. Do you think any of them might even go back to their countries?

UPDATE:

I will be Blog Casting this event from high obove. Okay the 6th floor at work, but I can see alot of downtown from there. I know some of you have to sleep at night, don't fear. I will start coverage at midnight, and will keep you posted of all the events I see from my glass tower.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!