« Home | A Day without Immigrants Update # 6 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 5 1/2 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 5 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 4 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 3 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 2 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 1 » | It’s a conspiracy I tell you » | 'Day without Immigrants' » | Has the world lost it's mind » 

01 May 2006 

A Day without Immigrants Update # 7

Oh the sweet sounds. I hear lawn mowers, and leaf blowers. The roads are busy as every other Monday. The construction site out back loaded with workers. Nope don’t see much change. I will be stopping to do some shopping and get some gas on the way home. I fill you in then. And no I still have not seen any pesky immigrants.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!