« Home | Slow news day, or I just don’t care » | The sweet smell of flowers in the morning » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | What a bunch of over educated dumb ass’s » | Time » | It’s wash day, YHEA HAW » | It’s American Idol Treee » | It’s American Idol Treee » | That Blog casting really kickd' me in the butt » | And now for something completely different, Neurot... » 

06 May 2006 

Okay now I am Pissd’ again

Now some dumb ass is sayn’ we need to fix Mexico to keep the “illegal immigrant” out. What the fuck? They have the corrupt government that tells its people go to the USA, and send your money back to them. They don’t let “immigrants” own land in their country but, we have corporate jerk offs that give the “illegal immigrant” better mortgages than legal citizens. The DOG AND PONY SHOW GOES ON. As the Great America Bullshit Meter Says "PISS OFF AND GO HOME ALREADY". Close the boarder and enforce the laws, if Mexico wants California, New Mexico, Arizona I say fuck it let them have the land of fruits and nuts, (Yes that’s California). Wall the thing off and when it washes out to sea we make it a federal holiday.
And yes they have to keep the entire batch of hippie pink’o leftist idiots that live there!
Bet they don’t buy off on that.


P.S. MSM get the hell off gas prices and find some real news. It’s getting old. I see how much it cost. I pay it I don’t need to hear it on the news. OKAY IT’S NOT NEWS TO ME, OR ANYONE THAT BUYS GAS.




“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!