« Home | It’s wash day, YHEA HAW » | It’s American Idol Treee » | It’s American Idol Treee » | That Blog casting really kickd' me in the butt » | And now for something completely different, Neurot... » | A Day without Immigrants 1st Post Mortem » | A Day without Immigrants Update Final Update (Okay... » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 7 No I think thi... » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 7 » | A Day without Immigrants Update # 6 » 

03 May 2006 

Time

Time, is it a moment of reference or is it more. Don’t know. Think about it a lot. Time, can be short, or it can be long. I was thunkn’ with time things would become clear. Is it a line or a dot that moves? I guess time is a reference. My point is, and yes I have one, I just forgot what it was. Anyway, a “line is a dot that moves”



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!