« Home | Happy Mothers Day or Happy Crazy Women Day » | The month of May » | For "What's her name" » | My BAG its Monday night » | Watch out the Big Dawg is going to speak » | The Dog and Phony show rolls on » | C-SPAN2 » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Ifn' you thunked'd about it » | It’s American Idol Treee » 

14 May 2006 

SUNSHINE Thunked' I forgot you?

What can I say; I wish I was with you so we kids could give you the hard times you need on this day. Really, did Tree bring you that dead bird I told her too? I do wish I was there to see your face when you got the mud pie cake we made for you. Oh and the surprise at 4 A.M.it was not my idea. Okay maybe I put it in someone's head. Love you have a great day, but watch your back. More to come...........

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!