« Home | Note to self…… » | Break out the bubbly. Its party time » | I’m’ back, yep............. watch out world » | “Be better prepared, thank you.” » | He's an idiot. She's a saint. Just split already! » | I have a hole in the wall » | Note to self » | Okay I am going to say it………Fuck » | Just wantd' to say........... » | I may be nuts » 

05 June 2006 

C-SPAN2

Talking about the Constitutional Amendment Banning same-sex marriage:

The Latino community does believe………..
(What? That illegal immigrants should get a free ride. Just askn’ dude.)

Jesse Miranda
Alianza de Ministerios Evangelicos Nacionales
(Don’t ask me I speak ENGLISH)


Think about the scouts

Rabbi, Sorry to slow to get it all


Latino’s work hard, that why we are not willing to accept, a home is with a momi and popi.. (Sorry don’t write Spanish)

Rev Bonnie Camarda
Hispanic Clergy of Philadelphia President


Okay boring. A bunch of religious nuts on TV makes me head hurt.


Watchman’s thoughts on the mater:

It’s the STATES job, not the Federal Governments job. Get it got it good. Now sit down and color. K?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!